Let’s start the conversation.
You’re unique and your financial goals are unique.
Let us help you identify a clear vision of your investment plan.
We begin with your needs and goals.
Select their importance level.
Discuss and determine the balance of risk and return that is right for you.
Establish strategies that suit your objectives.
Your financial goals may include Retirement planning, College planning, Life Insurance needs analysis, Long-Term Care needs analysis and Estate planning. Successful planning is a continuous process. A Claris advisor can meet with you as your goals change and monitor your progress.
You should have a clear vision when analyzing your financial plan. Consider these questions:
What investments do you own?
Why did you invest in them?
How much do they cost?
What are the potential risks and alternatives?
At Claris, we want you to know the answers to these questions.
This makes you better informed, and ultimately, more prepared during volatile markets.
Let us help to bring clarity to your financial future. Click here to learn more.
A useful financial plan starts with a conversation. We need to understand your unique set of goals and concerns in order to assess whether you are on track financially to attain them.
- Do you wonder whether you are saving enough for retirement?
- If you are retired, do you have a comfortable balance between drawing income from your nest egg and providing a lasting legacy to your heirs?
Our wealth of experience and resources, and our conservative philosophy enable us to provide understanding for these and other deeply personal questions.
Just as every client has unique goals, their investment mix should also be unique. Dramatic swings in the stock market emphasize the fact that everyone has a different view of risk. At Claris, we offer access to a full range of investment strategies to help you create that ideal mix, including:
- Individual stocks and bonds
- Mutual funds
- Variable and fixed annuities
- Professional money management
- Life insurance
- Long-Term Care
- College Planning
Company Retirement Plans
At Claris Financial we help trustees assess the following three key areas for plan effectiveness:
- Does the plan structure match the needs of the plan sponsor and participants?
- Is there an investment policy statement?
- Do employees understand the investment options?
- Are the participants on track for retirement?
- Are employee participation and deferral rates high?
- Is the plan design reviewed annually?
- Are the investments reviewed for suitability at least annually?
Your organization deserves a strong retirement plan. Let the professionals at Claris Financial help you determine whether your plan is effective.